Just look at these gorgeous, sexy heels. Every time I wear them, strangers compliment me. They beg me to tell them where I bought them, tell me they’re fantastic.
They are. But most importantly, I am fantastic in them. Here’s why:
1. They add three and a half inches to my height. In these shoes I am 6’ 1”, which means that wearing them I can look Keanu Reeves in the eye. This is important, should I ever meet him.
2. They make my legs look fabulous. I have way too much self love when I wear them. Narcissus has nothing on me. I walk down the street admiring my legs in every reflection.
3. They have the soles of hiking boots. The thick soles grip and don’t ever slip. They’re cushy, too, and smoothly absorb the insults of concrete.
4. They’re comfy. I easily walk 20 blocks to work with no trouble, pain or stumbling. The curvy heel is wide at the bottom and very stable. I could climb mountains in them.
5. At this price, they should last forever (and they do). I’ve been hiking around the city in them for the last 18 months and they still look new. The heel pad can be replaced, but it’s nowhere near needing attention.
There was a time when pretty shoes were denied me because my feet are large and wide. But then I found John Fluevog, and footwear will never again be flat or boring.